Sunday, January 18, 2015

Welcome to my Blog

Hello!

Welcome to my blog. My name is Jordyn Ellwood, I'm 22 years old, born and raised in Columbus, Ohio and a graduate of The Ohio State University. I'm from a male dominated family and a huge football family. I received my bachelors degree in communication and have a media production minor. I originally aspired to be a sports reporter, but had a change of heart. Outside of school I enjoy traveling anywhere and everywhere. I really enjoy exercising (not cardio though), my favorite activity is boxing. I also love movies and bluegrass music.

I aspire to be an early childhood educator. At the moment I would like to teach third grade. I want to teach simply to help other people. My goal as an educator is to help children further their mind and reach their own educational goals. I want to create a safe, fun, active, learning environment for children and be a positive influence in their life.

Here are a couple pictures of me and one of my three brothers, Sam. He is one year older than me.

Early Childhood Jordyn and Sam
Adult(ish) Jordyn and Sam

 I hope you enjoy my blog! Feel free to comment!

Miss Jordyn




No comments:

Post a Comment