Sunday, January 18, 2015

Three Great Teacher Blogs

"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery"
           -Charles Caleb Colton

I posted this quote because it wouldn't surprise me if as I get further into blogging as a teacher my blog shows some of the characteristics I love in these blogs.

My favorite teacher blogs:

1) What The Teacher Wants


I really enjoy this blog because it's aesthetically pleasing first and foremost. It has a very cute header, the layout is well placed, and it has a lot of pictures. It also has SO many links to activities that she shares and suggests others to use. The links are to handouts and activities for the kids as well as organization documents for teachers. Very helpful, especially for new teachers.

2) Fun in First Grade


This blog is adorable! Very well designed. It is my favorite header I have seen as I've been exploring teacher blogs. It's creative and simple with not too much clutter or text. This blog makes it easy to connect with her on other forms of social media as well. She has pictures of her classroom and it matches her blog! She shares her lessons and activities thoroughly.

3) Teaching in High Heels


This blog is helpful because she stays up with current events. For example, she shared an activity she did with her students for Martin Luther King Jr. Day. This is helpful in sharing ideas and planning activities ahead of time. I also enjoy this blog because she is a younger teacher and it's very easy to relate to her.

I hope you guys like these blogs as much as I did!

Miss Jordyn

No comments:

Post a Comment